
What??? 34 days to go??? This has gone WAY TOO fast! We're hoping to get the nursery in order this week and then we're heading out for our "babymoon" this weekend. That's the term for a couple's last getaway before the baby comes. We're heading to a bed and breakfast in a little town about an hour away with a bunch of wineries and antique shops - should be fun! No worries...nothing but sparkling grape juice for us! We're supposed to have a gorgeous weekend - sunny and in the 80's!
I'm in full "nesting" mode - I was vacuuming our silk flower arrangement and dusting lightbulbs this past week...things are getting quite crazy at the Krestel household these days. But, Kevan has been a great sport about everything!
I have another non-stress test tomorrow so I'm looking forward to hearing Junebug's heartbeat for an hour or so! We have our last ultrasound coming up next Tuesday so be on the lookout for an update next week - we're anxious to see how much Junebug is weighing and how long he/she is measuring. Until then...Happy Memorial Day...which happens to be on Kevan's birthday this year (it's the big 35!!!) - Happy Birthday my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment