Sunday, October 11, 2009

HA HA!

The title of this week's blog may have tipped you off...Nathan laughed for the first time!  Mommy was out with some friends on Thursday night and daddy was home with Nathan and while he was on the changing table he laughed for daddy!  Mommy has been trying to get him to do it again all week but he just won't give away any more laughs!  However, he has been real sweet with mommy and touching her face a lot (oh, and also getting fistfulls of my hair...and pulling...hard)!  Below is a sweet picture of our sleeping prince (we can't believe how much of his crib he's taking up now).




Nathan has also been very active this past week - he loves to kick and splash while he's in the tub.   Speaking of baths, he went pee pee while daddy was getting him out of the tub this morning.  I told daddy it was nice of Nathan to wait until the end because, if you recall, when I was bathing him a few weeks ago he did it right as I was putting him in the tub. 

Nathan also tried jumping while I was holding him up so I think we'll have to consider getting him a jumper once he has more control of his head (it still bobbles from time to time).  He also kept rolling from his tummy to his back during "tummy time."  Check out the picture below as he's about to go timber!




Here are a few more pictures of tummy time - the first one is my FAVORITE - doesn't it look like he's praying?!?!







The next picture is of Nathan reading his favorite book, Fuzzy Bee, during tummy time.  We prop this up in front of him so that he works on lifting his chest with his arms.

 

And last, but not least, the bear picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment