I am still in shock that my little baby boy is 5 months old! It is going WAY TOO fast! I keep asking Nathan to slow it down but he's just charging full steam ahead! Here are some cute pics I took of him on his birthday. What a smile - it just melts our hearts!
Below is a shot where I was trying to get a picture of his two teeth; it was more challenging than I thought it would be and we never did get a good shot of his pearly whites. But look at his sparkly baby blues - aren't they just gorgeous!!!
So last week when Nathan grabbed the pour cup out of my hand and started chewing on it during bath time I decided it was time for some bath toys so we pulled down the basket full of fun bath toys that has been hiding up in his closet and chose some. These are some cool plastic sea creatures that squirt water (this holds Nathan's amazement for quite a while - he's really mesmerized by water these days). Of course he enjoyed chewing on them too!
GAME DAY!!! This past Saturday was Nathan's first Ohio State University vs. Michigan game (they've been deemed college football's biggest rivals). Joyfully, OSU won 21-10! Below are some pics of the party we had; guests included Grandma & Grandpa Krestel, Uncle Steve and Aunt Hanna (in spirit...she had to work that day but she called to be part of the hoopla)! Nathan was digging the sodie-pop bottle; perhaps he was confused by the look of it and thought it was feeding time? Speaking of that, this past week was an adventurous one as far as feeding goes...he bit me good a few times with those little teeth - and WOW are they sharp - they remind me of a puppy's pointy daggers!
What a cutie - totally posing with Uncle Steve!
The 3 generations! This is what Nathan will look like in his 30's and in his 60's. Those Krestel genes are STRONG!!!
Ok, below is one of my all time favorite pictures of our little guy. I took this on Sunday before church. What an absolute doll!!!!!!!
This week's bear picture was funny because not only is Nathan interested in his own feet but he kept trying to chew on the bear's feet. I finally got a shot of him without his head down on the bear's tootsies.
No comments:
Post a Comment