Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 38


Just when I thought it was impossible for my belly to sag anymore, I was proven wrong.  I'm still feeling really great but definitely feel the weight of Junebug Too (I know they're saying he or she is small but he or she must be one solid baby)!  Things are definitely going on and I'm having lots of signs of early labor.  This past Saturday I thought for sure baby was going to be making his or her arrival and we were scampering around like wild people getting every little thing crossed off our list - it was a true flurry of activity in the Krestel household.  But, alas, a false alarm...however, it helped get us truly ready for baby!  Now we're just playing the waiting game and are SO looking forward to meeting this little bundle of joy any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment