Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 39 - Spring is in the air!

St. Louis has been enjoying some unseasonably warm weather - a nice solid stream of 80 degrees.  This called for pulling out the short sleeves...



Norah has been enjoying sipping on water from her big brother's first cup.  She seems to handle the cup like a pro...




Norah made her first phone call this past week; I was letting her play with my phone and she hit the speed dial number for G-Ma!  What a surprise...for all of us!



Sporting some warm weather duds...




With warm weather on and socks off, Daddy and I have been enjoying seeing our sweet baby girl's adorable little toes.  Speaking of feet, she has been having a ball just kicking her feet way up high in the air while laying on her back; we bring her into bed with us in the morning and cuddle with her for a bit until Nathan gets up and she just babbles up a storm - quite loudly - while kicking her feet.  Another thing she loves to do while in bed with us is pull our bottom lip down and when it pops back up and makes that soft little "pop" sound she just laughs up a storm...



Norah has been crawling all over the place and found herself stuck in some precarious situations.  Speaking of precarious situations, on Wednesday, March 14, 2012, during nap time, Norah decided it was time to roll from her back to her tummy.  Once she found herself on her tummy she must have tried crawling (backwards of course) and she got herself stuck in the corner of her crib.  This made for an extremely upset little girl!



We finally got a shot of her pearly whites (I call them her twofers)...



'What in the world are these?  My legs?  They've been covered up for so long I forgot what they looked like.  They sure have gotten chunky since I last saw them'...



'Am I cute OR WHAT!?!?!'...



Oops...she found herself in another tough spot...



'Kiss me, I'm Irish!' (well, for today at least)...Happy Saint Patrick's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment