
Well, here we are at week 18...I cannot believe we're almost half way through our pregnancy - it has been FLYING! I'm the cliche pregnant woman, craving pickles and ice cream (but not together) and I can't get enough red meat - I'm especially crazy about Mexican food (could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday!). I am really enjoying being pregnant - I JUST LOVE IT and am embracing all of it!
Oh Tiff and Kev, this is so exciting! Just look at you! You look so wonderful! Stay healthy and kisses to Junebug! Kevan, have you started singing yet? Better get to it!
ReplyDeleteLove you (all 3 of you)!
Grandma
Tiffany and Kevan -
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see your site! You are SO tiny... what double chin?!? Can't wait tohear your reaction to baby kicks and flips... keeps the posts comin' - 'cause we're reading!
;->
Hugs and Kisses to the little one -
Laurie and Shawn Weber