Thursday, January 22, 2009
Where is my belly button???
Well folks, I was sitting on the couch with Kevan last night and I looked down and my belly button was MIA! It used to be a nice "inny" but now it's just kind of closed up...not quite flattened out yet and definitely not at the "outtie" stage yet, but it's definitely a noticeable change. Fun! Fun! I'm loving all these changes - seriously - it's just so amazing! Thank you God for the magnificance of pregnancy and all that goes along with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you ever seen the movie "Juno" well it's wonderful and I love it, and if you haven't you should see it. But anyways,I was watching it today and the main character is pregnant in the movie and she refers to her popped out belly button as a "snooze button" I'm sure yours will get there soon. Another pregnancy movie you have to watch that is hilarious is "Baby Mama" with Tina Fey, so funny! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all these great changes you're seeing in your body. It's amazing how God created us...and some of us have just chosen to forget all the changes we went through. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're looking more and more defined!! =)
ReplyDeleteCarrie
It looks like you are losing weight and gaining baby! You look absolutely radiant!
ReplyDeleteSteph