As you can see from the pictures above (week 22 in the purple turtleneck and week 23 in the hot pink tank top) my belly button has officially gone from a "flatty" to a full fledged "outie!" Other exciting news is that Junebug has been kicking and punching me like crazy - we sure have an active one! Junebug is especially active when I'm at church or Bible Study Fellowship so I like to say that Junebug is lifting his/her hands in the air praising the Lord! Kevan felt the baby the other night and I thought he was going to jump out of bed he was so excited - it was so cute!
Other exciting news is that we bought nursery furniture! YAY! Now, some of you knew that I wanted white furniture and Kevan wanted cherry furniture, so we knew there was some compromising that was going to have to take place. Well, thank the Lord, we walked into Treasure Rooms (a local baby furniture store) and we both fell in love with a set that is called "rustic" but it's kind of like a honey color - really pretty! I thought it would be too light for him and he thought it would be too dark for me but we both love it! Should be here in 4-6 weeks so we'll be sure to take some pictures and share with you all! We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and we always enjoy getting a chance to hear Junebug's little heartbeat - that's one sound that will never get old!
I'm sorry to hear you had such a rollercoaster of a Valentine's Day! I'm so thankful you were in good care, and I'm glad you're feeling better now! Once again . . . cutest . . . pregnant . . . woman . . . ever. You definitely have the pregnancy "glow." I'm so happy for you both! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove that outtie! Our baby is sure growing and I look so forward to your blog every week. I am so grateful KK was there when you were sick to tend to you. Thank you KK! Kisses to Kev and Junebug!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Granma
Hi Tiffer, you are HUGE! My belly is bigger then yours and I'm not pregnant! You look absolutely wonderful and so very happy. We are so happy you and baby are so healthy. This is going to be a wonderful year with a new addition to the family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Granlee, Greatlee