Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 24


Hi Everyone!
As you can see, the belly is GROWING but I still feel GREAT! We spent 6.5 hours registering at Babies 'R Us on Sunday - whew was that exhausting - but very fun! It's amazing how much such a little baby needs. We signed up for our Childbirth class and our Natural Approach class which are in March and April. That's right folks - we are going the all natural/unmedicated route with this little one (God willing)! I've been praying that God will give me all the strength and perseverance I need to get through a natural/unmedicated childbirth and that nothing would cause me to have to have a C-section. I know Kevan will be a great birthing coach and his mom, Cathy, is his "assistant" - she's been teaching childbirth classes for over 25 years and has been through natural childbirth herself so I know she'll be great too. She's sweet as can be but very resolved! My mom will also be in the delivery room and she's gotten me through so much in life and I know this won't be any different. So, I've got a wonderful, l0ving and supportive team behind me to get me through whatever comes my way.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, you are a stronger woman than I, and I am sure you will be able to do it. Only 111 days to go! You will be in the single digits in no time. I also scanned your registry for any clues as to the babies sex, not that you know but still, you guys did a good job being gender neutral. I can't wait to find out if it's a he or a she. You guys registered for some CUTE stuff! Love you.

    ReplyDelete