Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 25

Whoa! Look at that belly - isn't it beautiful!?!?!? Some exciting news for this week - we were sitting on the couch with our hands on my belly and we felt Junebug moving...then, we lifted my shirt and we SAW Junebug moving. It was so wild - an absolute miracle to see another life moving within my own body. PRAISE GOD for His gift of this little life! We picked out nursery paint this weekend - it's called Lemon Butter by Valspar - a nice pale yellow that will go with either our girl or boy bedding. We also got set up with Junebug's pediatrician today...Dr. Finn of Blue Fish Pediatrics (how funny is that!) We've heard raving reviews about this doctor and we're thrilled that he's taking new patients! I'm heading off to Hearts at Home - a Christian mom's conference - this weekend with some girlfriends. They've been going for years and I'm so happy that I am finally able to join them as a mom-to-be. Kevan will be taking this opportunity to paint the nursery and catch up on some manly movies while I'm gone. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment