YAY - Junebug's furniture was delivered today!!! I had forgotten how much I like it and I must say it's bigger than I remember (or else the room is smaller than I realized). Over the next few days we'll need to move all the goodies from my first shower into the room and start getting it ready for Junebug's arrival! By the way, in the first picture you can see Baxter (aka Boo Bear) already guarding Junebug's crib! Also, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Krestel for the glider they passed on to us from their neighbor who was going to get rid of it - I'll enjoy nursing Junebug in that big comfy chair!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Nursery Furniture
YAY - Junebug's furniture was delivered today!!! I had forgotten how much I like it and I must say it's bigger than I remember (or else the room is smaller than I realized). Over the next few days we'll need to move all the goodies from my first shower into the room and start getting it ready for Junebug's arrival! By the way, in the first picture you can see Baxter (aka Boo Bear) already guarding Junebug's crib! Also, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Krestel for the glider they passed on to us from their neighbor who was going to get rid of it - I'll enjoy nursing Junebug in that big comfy chair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment