Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 30

Ok, the third and final post of the day (check out ultrasound pics and nursery pics in the two previous blogs). Here's my torpedo belly as we wrap up week 30! I cannot believe that tomorrow we enter into week 31 which means the countdown is into single digits...9 weeks to go! YIPPEE! I still feel fabulous but am getting so anxious to meet Junebug and kiss these feet that have been pounding me. Exciting news for this week - Grandma Pratt is coming in town Friday night for my baby shower on Saturday...I'm so excited for her to finally see me pregnant in person so she can love on my belly! Of course I'm also excited for my baby shower! We had another birthing class tonight and learned about C Sections (I'm praying I don't have to have one) and we learned our last breathing technique for the most intense part of labor. We got to see some more birthing videos and the scariest part was the scene of a woman screaming "somebody help me!" I'm praying that my birthing experience is nothing like that!!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your baby!! i am cathy krestels cousin from ohio!!! we were pregnant together with our babies many years ago!! (that would be kevin and nathaniel) pray that all goes well for you three!!!
    nancy shinsky

    ReplyDelete