Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 34

Ok, if you're like Kevan you are freaking out about how big my belly is - he said he can't believe how much it's sticking out! I, on the other hand, think it's pure beauty! Junebug is still kicking like crazy - this is one active little gymnast, let me tell you! I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow and another non-stress test; I'm looking so forward to getting back in that lazy boy and listening to Junebug's heartbeat for an hour or so! We have finally narrowed down our names - we've got 2 boys and 2 girls but we're keeping them secret, so stay tuned! However, I could probably be bribed with a McDonalds #1 Big Mac meal and a large milk shake!

1 comment:

  1. If I lived closer I would be on my way to your house with a Big Mac in hand! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete