Hi everyone,
Well, I have finally arrived!! It was a long 9 months in my Mommy’s tummy and quite cramped toward the end. Whew! I am so glad that I can finally move my arms and legs around without hitting anything.
Well, I have finally arrived!! It was a long 9 months in my Mommy’s tummy and quite cramped toward the end. Whew! I am so glad that I can finally move my arms and legs around without hitting anything.
I started hinting to Mommy that I was ready to meet her and Daddy at 2 AM on Friday the 19th. After a few hours at home we finally went to the hospital so that I could meet them in person. It took 30.5 hours total, but I finally arrived at 8:34 AM on Saturday morning the 20th and God answered Mommy’s prayer of strength for a natural, unmedicated labor and delivery.
Once I followed the bright light down the tunnel and greeted everyone, a nice lady laid me on a cradle and announced that I weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. After getting a good chance to stretch out my legs, I also overheard the lady say that I was 20 inches long.
I remember hearing people call me Junebug over the past few months, which I became quite used to, but now everyone is calling me Nathan (Gift of God), which has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
You may be wondering what I look like, so here are a few pictures of Mommy, Daddy and me.
I look forward to meeting many of you soon!
Nathan Lew Krestel
No comments:
Post a Comment