
This was a big week! First off, Nathan got to meet his Great Grandpa and Grandma as they stopped in St. Louis on their way out to Colorado and Wyoming. We're very fortunate that they were able to be here and meet him so early in life! Also this week, Nathan had his 1 month check up with his pediatrician, Dr. Finn of Blue Fish Pediatrics (get it? isn't that catchy - no pun intended!). He's a whopping 8 lbs. 9 oz and 21 1/4 inches long! That is the 17
th percentile for weight and 35the percentile for length. We think he's going to be tall and thin like his daddy -
yay! Another milestone this week...Nathan grew out of his newborn clothes (sniff, sniff)! As I was packing them away I thought I was going to breakdown in tears. I told Kevan that before we know it we'll be shipping him off to college. We cannot believe how quickly time is flying! One of the pictures here is of Nathan on his play mat doing some tummy time and guess what?!?!? He rolled over onto his back! He pushed himself up and rolled over to his right side then onto his back! I thought for sure it was a fluke but he did it 3 times! Poor daddy has yet to see this and still doesn't believe it happened. We should be getting the proofs back from the photographer any day so stay tuned and we'll post a link to his website early this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment