Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nathan is 2 months old!!!



WOW - can you believe it?!?! Nathan turned 2 months this past Thursday! He's a whopping 11 pounds 1/2 oz. and is 23 1/4 inches long. To quote Dr. Finn..."he's going gangbusters on height and weight!" I still say he's going to be tall and thin like his daddy! The second picture above is Nathan sporting his cute baby pilot outfit that Great Uncle Larry and Great Aunt Kevie got him. While I was dressing him in this I told him about all his family members who are pilots...Uncle Jason, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jenny, Great Uncle Larry, Cousin Jared, Great Uncle Dutch - that's quite a bit! I asked him if he was going to take after all of them but he didn't answer me (however he gave me a big smile, so we'll just have to wait and see!).
Mommy and Daddy had a date night this past Saturday night...dinner and a movie...so Grandma and Grandpa Krestel were happy to come babysit. They did some mat time, went for a walk and spent some time outside. I'll tell you what, this little guy is so funny - he can be in a crying fit and if you take him outside he stops crying almost immediately! Daddy keeps saying that he's going to be a park ranger! We're really starting to wonder what we're going to do come the middle of winter!
Ok, and how CUTE is this bear picture below? He's really been smiling up a storm and melting our hearts every time! Talk to you all next week!













No comments:

Post a Comment