Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy Times











HOW ADORABLE IS OUR LITTLE GUY?!?!?! We've had a great week and a busy weekend full of fun stuff! One of the highlights was Nathan's 3 month photo shoot; although we couldn't get a smile out of him for anything (even though me, Kevan, the photographer and his wife were all acting like fools making crazy noises and flailing our arms) we got some really cute shots! The proofs should be done in a few weeks so we'll be sure to include a link in one of the next few posts.
Nathan attended his first birthday party for his friend Sarah Ross who turned 1 (she's the cute little girl in the picture above...a possible arranged marriage is in the works). One of this week's funny events was when I went to give Nathan a bath...as I was placing him in the water he decided to take a tinkle. I realize that urine is sterile but I still felt like I just had to change his bath water before bathing him! I'm sure this will never happen again - HA HA :)




No comments:

Post a Comment