This week brought a few family visitors which Nathan always enjoys (and so do we)! We kicked the week off with a visit from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jenny from Ohio. They were in town to celebrate Christmas with each set of parents and they got a chance to see Kevan in our church Christmas play which was a bonus. But, most exciting, is that they announced that they're going to give Nathan a cousin in July! YAY - praise God!
On Monday, Uncle Jason from Maryland came in town again for work. What a treat that he gets to come here so often. We love spending time with him and it's fun for him to be able to see Nathan growing up.
A few developments this week...I weighed Nathan on Monday and he's just over 15 lbs! On Wednesday he apparently hit his first stage of puberty because his voice changed! It actually got a tad bit deeper and it's so strange how his sweet little coo's sound different!
Today was a monumental day for Mommy as Nathan FINALLY looked at me while breastfeeding. I always had visions of him looking lovingly into my eyes while feeding and he has never even acknowledged me until today. It was only for a split second but I cherished it!!!
Oh, and I finally got a shot of his two pearly whites...
Here's a picture of Mommy with her little Lovebug! How will I ever be able to say no to that smile?!?!
That poor bear is just getting smaller and smaller...
Here are a few shots of our pup, Baxter, being a very tolerant boy...
As you can tell, we had to reward him with some treats that he was smacking his lips over. What a tongue!
Our beautiful home all decorated for Christmas...
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! We're heading out in moments for our 10-day road trip back East to visit family and friends in OH, PA and MD. Stay tuned for pictures and stories from our adventure.
That photo of you with Nathan is beautiful! I can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteThe house is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of baxter licking his nose........I think he is getting all the boogies out
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of baxter licking his nose.......I think he is getting all the boogies out.
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of my dad holding Nathan.
ReplyDelete