Would you look at this beautiful little sweetheart in her Sunday best! Although I am the biggest fan of pink, I must admit that our little girl looks really great in purple...
Here's Norah with her favorite stuffed friend which I think resembles her - pretty in pink with magnificent blue eyes...
Hmmm...I think we're going to have to kiss the bouncy seat goodbye because she prefers to sit up and lean over in it rather than lounge back in it, which gets Mommy a bit nervous...
Modeling her cute slippers (that Great Aunt Sandy had actually bought for Nathan after he was born)...
Speaking of modeling, we decided to do a modeling shoot with Norah in some of Mommy's "antique" baby clothes that MaMoo passed on. Here she is in the bunting that my Great Aunt Lenny had made for me when I was just a babe. At first she kind of gave me the "stink eye" as if to say, 'WHAT are you doing to me?'...
'Seriously, Mom, get me out of this thing'...
'I can't get my arms out to suck on my thumb and that does not make me happy at all'...
'ok, fine, I'll just chew my way out'...
'I beg of you, please help'...
After freeing her from the baby straight jacket we moved on to this sweet cape that my Mom made for me. This was more of a hit with her since she could freely move about...
Norah has always been a fan of the activity center but now she just has an absolute ball jumping in it...
Speaking of enjoying things, Norah really enjoyed her menu additions this week including zucchini (which she thought was "yum!"), butternut squash (which at first she scowled at, but then raised her eyebrows with enthusiasm for more) and sweet potatoes (which I think is her favorite food yet...that's my girl, having a bent for anything sweet)...
Sporting some black and white (soccer ball colored) hair accessories in honor of Uncle Ross' soccer season kickoff (he's the women's soccer coach at Columbia High School over in Illinois)...
No comments:
Post a Comment