
Well, we're at week 17 and as you can see both my belly and my chin are a little bigger and rounder! I'm feeling fabulous this week and I'm really enjoying my 2nd trimester. We spent this past weekend starting to check out furniture for the nursery (very overwhelming) and starting to think about things we'll need to register for (it's amazing to think about how much this little baby is going to need)! Since we're not finding out the sex I think we're going to paint the nursery yellow...looks like a trip to Lowe's is in our very near future!
Darling, you look MAHvelous! Thanks for posting this blog!
ReplyDeleteTiff, how cute and HAPPY you look. KK
ReplyDeletePS. Where's Kevan's belly shot?
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know about the blog! We are so excited for you and Kevan...but just wait until you take pictures at week 27 and 37. You're a braver woman than I to put them up for us all to see! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for sending the blog.
ReplyDelete