Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 31


WOW! Two months from today is our due date!!! I can hardly believe it! This past weekend was my big baby shower - my mom flew in from Philly and helped celebrate. I'm so glad she finally had a chance to see me preggers in person, love on my belly and feel Junebug move around! For those of you who don't know, my mom (Margo) is the one to the left of me in the flowered outfit and my mother-in-law (Cathy) is the one to the right of me in the green. The shower was fabulous and Junebug and I were showered with lots of love and generosity! Thanks to my hostesses and dear friends Carrie and Cari!!!
On Monday night Kevan and I had our last Prepared Childbirth class and then on Tuesday night we had our one and only Natural Approach to Childbirth class. I'm praying that God will honor my desire to experience this birth naturally - with no medications - but I know that He already knows how all of this will turn out and I can find comfort in that!
Big plans for the weekend include a "making room for baby sale" ( aka - yard sale) so hopefully we'll collect some diaper money!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time at your shower, and that you and your mom got some quality time together. I can't wait to see who my new little second cousin (? is that right) is!

    ReplyDelete