Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 37

Happy week 37 everyone! I don't think I reported the details of my OB visit from last Tuesday. I was dilated 1cm and 80% effaced. Baby was weighing 5 lbs. 3 oz; my doctor thinks we'll be having a 6 pounder; which sounds good to me! We've got another appointment tomorrow and we're excited to see what kind of progress we've made. The nursery is finally ready for Junebug with all of the clothes washed and put into the appropriate dresser drawers. I love the organization!! Grandma Pratt bought her plane ticket today and is scheduled to be here from the 20th through the 28th! The great thing is that if Junebug makes an early or late arrival, she can change her ticket at a moments notice with no extra charge! Yeah!

Also, this past weekend Kevan did a 5k run with a buddy and I walked the same distance with his friend's wife. I thought Junebug was going to fall right out after walking so far, but I felt great afterward!

We watched the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD tonight (thanks Grandma Krestel). The techniques seem easy enough (the 5 S's...Swaddling, Side or Stomach Lying, Shushing, Swinging, and Sucking), so we are hoping that Junebug is the happiest baby on Eulalie Avenue! Time will tell!

Keep your eyes peeled for another post this week with the details from our OB appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment