So here's the latest news...last Friday was my last day of work (or should I say at my paid job - contrary to Kevan's opinion because he says I'll still be getting a paycheck but it will just be in poopy diapers - Hmmm...). Another exciting "last" - this past Saturday I took my final Heparin shot (these were the blood thinner shots that I've had to shoot myself up with twice a day since we got pregnant and were the culprits of the nice black and blue spots all over my belly - which are fading nicely I must say).
I had an ob appointment today and I'm still dilated to 1cm, so no change there! We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday morning (the day after our due date) to check the size of the baby and the amniotic fluid levels. If all looks well my doc will let me go another week or so. God has blessed this entire pregnancy and I'm hoping He'll continue to bless it so that I will not have to be induced. This is obviously making things a little difficult for my mom to plan her trip out here for the birth but we keep praying that God will coordinate all of this as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment