Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 38


Hi everyone! Well, we're 12 days away from our official due date! I had an appointment today and I'm still dilated to 1cm - but we're just waiting patiently. I'm still feeling great and sleeping great, so I'm in no rush! My doc knows how important it is to me to let me body do what God made it to do and not have any kind of intervention, so she told me that if I don't go by my due date she'll do an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid level and if baby is still safe and sound she'll let me go a week or so past my due date. I'm so thankful that this prayer of ours is being honored!

Kevan is convinced that we'll make it through the weekend, so we'll see about that! We've been getting a lot of couch time in and catching up on a bunch of movies that we've had DVR'd for a while now - it's been really relaxing!

One fun/new development is that I've felt Junebug hiccuping A LOT! It's like I've got a little earthquake in my belly!

I've got another appointment next Tuesday morning with the 3rd partner in the practice (I haven't met her yet but Kev knows her from his pharmaceutical rep days and says she's really nice). I appreciate that they have you meet all the docs so that you'll know whoever ends up delivering you! If we make it until then be on the lookout for another post from me. Otherwise, the next post will be from Daddy and Junebug!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! I'm on pins and needles! You can feel him/her hiccup?? Wow!! Many blessings to all 3 of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete