Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coming Home and My First Week

Before leaving the hospital, I got a little snuggle in with my Daddy...



Isn't my coming home outfit pretty?!?!



Although I was screaming my head off, I really do like pink just as much as my mommy does!



Mommy, Nathan and I all rode down together...



Now this is one full car...



Welcome Home (decorations compliments of MaMoo)!!!!



Meeting my doggy, Baxter...



And my kitty, Hobbes...



 Mommy and Daddy can't get over how tiny I am...



And they're right...on June 21, 2011, I went to my first doctor's appointment...



And Dr. Eaton said that I weighed only 5 lbs. 13.8 oz.



Once I got settled in at home, I took right to my bassinet and my swaddle...



 And I spent my first week sleeping...



 And sleeping...



And sleeping some more...



And more...



And even more...



But I also went for some walks...



Peek-a-boo...



 Hung out with Daddy and Nathan...



Cuddled with MaMoo...







Snuggled with Mommy...



 And had a visit with Melissa and Jet...



Oh, and we can't forget my first bath...



Nice and clean...



Look how long my hair is...



Mommy and Daddy can't get over my crazy toes...I can spread my big toe and my pinky toe far apart from the rest of my toes...





 So pretty...



Mommy and Daddy have taken note of a few things during our first week together.  They have noticed that I sleep with my mouth open a lot, make sweet squeaking noises, am an extremely verbal eater and sleeper, and they claim that I have already peed on them more than Nathan ever did and that I've had amazing neck strength from the get go...



The first of my weekly bear pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment