Hi everyone,
Well, I have finally arrived!! It was a long 9 months in my Mommy's tummy and quite cramped toward the end. Whew! I am so glad that I can finally move my arms and legs around without hitting anything.
I started hinting to Mommy that I was ready to meet her and Daddy at 2:30AM on Saturday the 18th. After a few hours at home we finally went to the hospital so that I could meet them in person. It took only 6 hours total and I finally arrived at 8:13AM that morning and God answered Mommy’s prayer of strength for a natural, unmedicated labor and delivery.
Once I followed the bright light down the tunnel and greeted everyone, a nice lady laid me on a cradle and announced that I weighed 6 lbs 1 oz. After getting a good chance to stretch out my legs, I also overheard the lady say that I was 19 inches long.
I think I also overheard that I have a Big Brother! I sure can’t wait to meet him later today!
You may be wondering what I look like, so here are a few pictures.
I look forward to meeting many of you soon!
Norah Catherine Krestel
No comments:
Post a Comment