Hi everyone! Well, today's appointment went great...I'm 100% effaced (my cervix is completely thinned out) and although I'm still only 1cm dilated (9 to go until Junebug arrives), my doc said Junebug is "locked and loaded!" She said she could feel Junebug's skull because he/she is fully engaged in my pelvis. She said I'm primed for a natural birth and things look the way every ob would like to see their patients at this point in pregnancy - thank you God!
I also had another non-stress test today and things looked great! The nurse couldn't get over all the contractions I was having. She asked if I could feel them and I said yes but that they didn't seem too intense. She said I really need to start monitoring them and make sure I get myself to the hospital once they're lasting 1 minute long and are 5 minutes apart. She said I could go either tomorrow or a few weeks from now, it just depends what my body decides to do. This is a very hard thing for a type-A personality like myself to handle. But, Kevan and I know that God knows the day, hour, minute and second that Junebug will arrive into the world and His timing is always perfect, so we need to just focus on that!
Well, we're off to the mall to find some cute quilt hangers for the boy or girl bedding comforter that we're going to use as a wall hanging! Cheers!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited for you. Tell Kevan I said hello.
ReplyDelete