Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 33


I'm assuming the background of this picture is throwing you a bit.  Well, as I shared in the April Antics blog posting, the sale of our house fell through at the last minute but we got the house right back up on the market.  Showings were getting a bit tough for me - with having to get all of Nathan's big toys, dining chair and gate down to the basement, carrying our 20+ pound cat down to his crate, helping our 100+ pound dog with a bum hip into the back of our Jeep and running around like a maniac cleaning up (especially for those beloved 15-minute warning calls or the even more beloved calls that a potential buyer was sitting out front of our house and would like to come in asap to see our house).  So, we decided to move in with Kevan's mom and dad for a few weeks so our house would be in spic and span, 24/7 show-ready condition.  So, here's our week 33 picture in front of their fireplace!

Things are going great here and as long as I've got my trusty body pillow, baby and I are comfortable sleeping anywhere!  Now, one really convenient thing about living here is that our childbirth instructor is under the same roof!  So, this week she gave us our refresher course and now we're feeling a bit more prepared for Junebug Too's arrival.  I truly had forgotten some of the natural childbirth techniques but as Cathy said they would, they came back to me pretty quickly!  We've been practicing our breathing every night (when I'm giving myself my blood thinner shot is always a perfect opportunity) so now we just need to re-read our booklet from class.  I just have a feeling that this little one is going to come early so we really need to get going with our reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment