Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 34



How sweet is this!?!?!?  We decided to involve big brother Nathan in this week's belly picture and he had a ball kissing baby!  He would pucker up, make a big kissing sound, plant a smackeroo on my belly and then fall to his knees laughing.  He must have repeated this at least 20 times - it was hysterical!  Speaking of my belly, I was just comparing week 34 pictures from Nathan's pregnancy to Junebug Too's pregnancy and I can't get over how much lower I appear to be carrying this time around (that or my belly is just sagging - ha!).  As far as making strides in getting ready for Junebug Too, we're officially set on a boy's name and we think we've narrowed down a girl's name to two - which makes me think even more so that we're having a girl because last time around we were set on a girl's name and unsure of a boy's name.  Also this week, I picked up a bassinet for Junebug Too that we're borrowing from my friend Alicia.  It's really cute (and bigger than I expected) and she included mattress covers in green, yellow, blue and pink so we're all set on that end! We're really excited to see if we'll be pulling out the blue or pink cover NEXT MONTH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment