Well, HELLO to the start of our 9TH MONTH! Even as I type those words I can't believe it...my jaw is just sitting on the floor. The last month of our pregnancy?!? Wow, this has just flown by, but it sure has been wonderful and enjoyable! Junebug Too is active as ever - I'll tell you, I think this little one is already training to win the gold medal in the 2028 Summer Olympic gymnastics competition! And we're talking some intense practices every single day with hardly any breaks! However, this is kind of funny, during our non-stress test this past Monday, baby decided to take an extended break and not give us many movements which meant that our usual 20 minute test took over an hour. I couldn't believe this little bugger! In the end we got some decent movements and the test results were great, once again - praise the Lord! The test was followed up with an internal exam and I'm happy to report that I'm not at all dilated or effaced and baby is at a -3 station (as in, there's absolutely nothing going on and we're still chugging along with an expected due date of June 22nd)!
One exciting thing we did this week was to purchase Junebug Too's homecoming outfits! Below is a picture of what baby will be wearing if we're blessed with a little boy...
And of course this is what baby will be wearing if we're blessed with a little girl...
Kevan and I definitely think we'll be returning the blue outfit, but we'll see in just a few weeks what God has decided as far as what addition is needed to the Krestel family!
No comments:
Post a Comment